Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saving Private Ryan

To try to spare myself from researching about D-Day, I decided to simply watch a historical movie about it. This must be a secret kept from my history teacher! Unless he sees this blog, I will trust you viewers to keep your silence. Saving Private Ryan was very graphic and intense and emotional. I also heard that it was the most realistic view of the the epic battle that ensured during World War 2. The artillary, the machine guns, the dead soldiers, all managed to keep me hooked for the better part of the movie. I have to admit the other subplots were a bit dull, but they were still watchable. For those of you who do not know, this movie is about a squad in World War 2 who is looking for a missing soldier named Ryan. They journey across Europe in order to find this soldier, and in the end they succeed. However, they face many obstacles, and not all of them manage to survive until the end. I really recommend this movie for all the people who find history dull because I find this movie great!
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

No comments:

Post a Comment