Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rush Hour


The movie Rush Hour was a hour and a half long show of racism, violence, and offensive language. Thus, I could not help but love every minute of it. This movie was what I consider to be close to a masterpiece. Being Asian myself, I get easily offended over racist jokes. However, Rush Hour's racism still was able to get me laughing out loud. After I saw the first movie, I could not help myself but to see the second and third.

For those of you who did
n't see it, the plot is about a Chinese man and a black man. Do I need to say more? The two of them, despite their differences manage to work together proficiently and form an air of brotherhood. Thus, I really think this movie is something you must see.

2 comments:

  1. I love this movueie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH i love how you said "For those of you who didn't see it, the plot is about a Chinese man and a black man. Do I need to say more? "

    ReplyDelete