Monday, May 31, 2010

Anticipated Movies for Summer 2010

Summer break is coming up soon, and I am saving up to go spend some cash on watching the movies that will come out this summer. The movies that are coming out all seem to have potential, so I decided to check them out.

1) Toy Story 3



Although many of you out there may think that this movie is childish, I'm sure that many fans have been anticipating this movie ever since the
Toy Story series first came out.




2) Predators

Predator 1 was a fantastic movie, but I have to admit the franchise slowly went downhill after the first. However, I want to put hope in this series, and wish for its success. To tell you the truth, the idea of rock hard marines fighting a technologically superior predator is pretty cool, no matter how you view it.




3) A - Team



The most anticipated movie of the year. I present to you, the A-Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment