Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Favorite Television Series

I figured that television series can be viewed as really long movies. Thus, I decided to make a list of my favorite T.V. shows. Television is also a big part of my life and the shows that are on T.V. are sometimes just what I need to get rid of all the stress I had from the week. If you have time watch these shows and send me your thoughts and feelings as well! This list is completely opinion generated and is meant to help you choose what show you might want to watch.







1) South Park - Funny, Adult, Offensive

2) Family Guy - Funny, Entertaining, Offensive
3) House - Funny, Suspense, Drama
4) American Pie - Funny, Adult, Drama
5) Friends - Funny, Drama, Family Fun
6) Spartacus - Violent, Adult, Intense
7) The Office - Funny, Interesting, Fun
8) 24 - Suspense, Danger, Short
9) Spongebob - Childish, Funny, Not Bad
10) American Dad - Funny, Little Offensive

2 comments:

  1. Haha South Park is soooooo funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dont u watch bones? i really love that show for some strange reason and what about CSI???

    ReplyDelete