Monday, March 8, 2010

Shrek




I am not a big fan of animated movies, but I felt that if I was making a blog about movies, I had to talk about this one. "Shrek" is simply indescribable. There is something about this movie that cannot be put into words. The comedy, the intensity of the story, and the advance computer animations make this movie one of the bests movies in animated history. For those of you who didn't watch this movie, it is about an ogre who goes on a quest to save a princess in distress. If he fails, he will lose his home to a midget called Lord Farquad. Along the way he meets a talking donkey and many other fairy tale creatures. Join him in his fantasy adventure to save his swamp!

3 comments:

  1. I personally love Shrek, it's a very cherished childhood memory of mine.:) I just hope that this last squeal to this movie will be as good as any of the other squeals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally didn't think that Avatar was a great movie...
    I love Lord of the Rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0-0

    when was there a robin hood in shrek

    by the way, I'm Marie

    ReplyDelete