Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dodgeball




Anyone who has seen this movie will agree with me that this movie was an outstanding comedy. The physical and reference jokes made me burst out with laughter in my seat. The characters are diverse, ranging from a man who believes he is a pirate, to a rejected guy in high school. Although I have seen this movie at least five times, the jokes never seem to get old, and the laughter just continues. My personal favorite part of the movie was when Average Joes got plummeted by some girl scout girls. If you did not see the movie, the movie "Dodgeball" is basically a story about a group of people who decide to save their gym by competing in a national dodge ball competition. The team is not very athletic or talented, but we can see their development through outstanding action and comedy.

3 comments:

  1. Great posts about movies you have the same kind of thoughts as I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay!
    Nice movie review.. it seems very fun! Jane and I want to go watch this movie now...:D
    "Amazing blog.." xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You guys should, this movie is great

    ReplyDelete