Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saw Series


The Saw series. These movies are a hour and a half of arm chopping, leg ripping, head splicing, organ removing, eye shooting, hair dividing, heart stopping, bone crushing, brain swirling, and tongue chewing bloodbath of violence. I personally respect the Saw series for lasting this long, but the plot is so horrible that it makes me sick. However, the graphics and the fascinating traps intrigue me and forces me to watch more. Basically, the Saw series is about an old man who kills people who he decides who does not deserve to live. He murders them through strange ways by manipulating fear and pain. Although you may never watch this series in your life, if you see one movie, you are obligated to see the rest.

3 comments:

  1. "These movies are a hour and a half of arm chopping, leg ripping, head splicing, organ removing, eye shooting, hair dividing, heart stopping, bone crushing, brain swirling, and tongue chewing bloodbath of violence."

    HAHAHAH so true. What a way to put it! I've watched several and they are, well, simply put, disturbing. Your reviews are really nicely written - I enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahah I agree. It is a nonstop roller coaster of gory head chopping scenes. I think thats why its so popular, because it seems like only a mad man would thinks these kinds of ways to kill a human..

    ReplyDelete