Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ironman 2


I went to see this movie yesterday and was relieved at the quality of Ironman 2. It was filled and an intense story line with high packed action at the end. I think this movie had great build-up. This movie really brightened my day and I recommend all of you to watch it!

Cast (in credits order)

Robert Downey Jr. ... Tony Stark

Don Cheadle ... Lt. Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes

Scarlett Johansson ... Natalie Rushman / Natasha Romanoff

Gwyneth Paltrow ... Pepper Potts

Sam Rockwell ... Justin Hammer

Mickey Rourke ... Ivan Vanko

Samuel L. Jackson ... Nick Fury

Clark Gregg ... Agent Coulson

John Slattery ... Howard Stark

Jon Favreau ... Happy Hogan

Paul Bettany ... Jarvis

Kate Mara ... U.S. Marshal

Leslie Bibb ... Christine Everhart

Garry Shandling ... Senator Stern

1 comment:

  1. I liked iron the first time I watched it I thought it was very good the plot and how the director planned out the movie, there was comical scenes such as the last scene where the senator gives the medal and the ex wife weapon but when i watched it my second time only thing that was good were the AC/DC and the cars such as audi R8 and rolls royce and actually the third time it was good. I think they should have put more actions scenes

    ReplyDelete