Monday, April 26, 2010

D-War

This movie was a complete failure. Korean legends, good graphics, good action, I thought this movie had it all. However, twenty minutes into the film I left the theater and didn't come back. I didn't know if the actors were acting or just staring at the camera. It was a brutal movie to watch and the Korean legend that they portrayed was very dull as well. However, I have to admit that the battle scenes were okay to look at because of the amazing graphics. For those of you who didn't see the movie, it is about a guy who takes a girl called Yeoyijoo, and runs away from mystical giant snakes. These snakes apparently have legions of minions to do their bidding and have enough technology to take down the U.S. military. Thus, once more I stress that this movie was terrible. And if you have to watch it, good luck finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment