Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Avatar





The movie Avatar is an ama
zing film. And I guess by now everybody has seen it or have at least heard about it. Well for those who don't know, Avatar is a story which revolves around a marine who got his legs disabled while in action on Earth. He comes to a planet called Pandora, and instead of his well trained brother, he decides to participate in the Avatar program. Guys, I know and we all know that this was probably the best movie of the year so far. Although it is still in the early 2010s, I guarantee you this movie will be on the top list for a long time. The computer graphics and the depth of the story put me in a trance while I saw this delicate masterpiece. I'm glad that James Cameron had not failed me, and had given me a movie as good as this after his Terminator series. If you did not watch this movie, you're missing out on a lot of fun. I want to welcome all of you, to the world of Avatar.



5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed watching this movie too! It was a really interesting and creative movie! I look forward to more of your movie reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog sanghyun
    and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Jay. Good luck on you future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this movie too! But it made my eyes hurt :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC BLOG JAY... :DDD
    LET US PRAY AMEN

    ReplyDelete